Friday 9 September 2011

Hello, I'm Shona.

My blog
As many have done before I have started my Invisalign journey and again like many others I have decided to start blogging it. I will generally blog about my experience with Invisalign post regularly pictures of my progress, how I'm feeling about it etc. How I am going to make my blog different from everyone else's is featuring the information that I wanted to know before I started the treatment that nobody else spoke about.

About me and my lifestyle
Hello! My name is Shona, I'm a woman and 19 years of age. I am currently a student at university studying Business and IT. I also have a part time job at fast food restaurant as well, I have a busy lifestyle every single day is accounting for. I am total adrenaline junkie and love keeping fit with taking long walks with black lab, Lucy! Although my diet isn't as strict as I would like it to be! I used to eat alot of chocolate but this has recently came to an end as it has started making me very poorly so I stopped eating it. Often go out for meals and always socializing with friends, my lifestyle is very active. I do not smoke nor drink any coffee, I say I have a couple cups of tea a week and thats about it! I don't drink much fizzy pop as in my house we do not buy it and only ever have it when i'm out the house. I do not drink that much alcohol although when I do go out say clubbing, I do tend to binge which I know is wrong!

Other things?Another thing that I will be posting on here is reviews of products. These include mouthwashes, toothpaste and floss (The odd toothbrush was also). At the end of my journey I want the teeth that I have always dreamed off with the help of invisalign and high street products.

Any questions? Please comment, I will get back to straight away. A big heads up also I am currently situated in the United Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment